Saturday 31 July 2021

No release this month

Hi all, 

You might have noticed that I haven't posted online or replied to anyone for a while. Unfortunately I've been quite ill lately. I'm waiting for an appointment to get some tests done at a hospital, but this is a bad time for that with them busy due to covid so I don't know how much longer I'll have to wait. 

I haven't had the focus or energy to work effectively this month so there will be no July release. I've paused the Patreon so people won't be charged on August 1st, but I understand that those of you reading this here and not on Patreon probably aren't patrons and don't care so much about that sort of thing.

I'll try to get a release out next month - it's likely my ability to work will continue to be limited but between what I've managed in July and what I can get done in August it's possible I'll manage to get something out.

Sorry for the bad news, and I hope you're all doing well.

6 comments:

  1. hopefully your appointment goes well man and don't push yourself too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries. You of course have to prioritize taking care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get the healthcare you need soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have recently found your game. I want to say I really enjoy it and it makes me so happy that there is an adult game out there dedicated for females!! Keep up the good work and I hope you feel better soon. Remember to eat enough food and drink enough water. Fighting <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon. All the best.

    ReplyDelete