Sunday 27 September 2015

Myles Jackman

Hello everyone!

The next release will be soon - probably tomorrow evening. This post isn't about that though.

As you'll know, this blog is very much focused on Newlife and I don't often post about other matters or link to other sites. However, I've found out about a Patreon account that I think people should know about, especially if you're in the UK.

This is for Myles Jackman, a lawyer in the UK who focuses on obscenity law and helps people unfairly targeted by repressive anti-sex laws on a pro bono basis.

I've never met Mr Jackman or had need to call on his services, but I think it's very good news that he's out there fighting against censorship and so I'm supporting him on Patreon.

You can see his Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/MylesJackman. It has a video and a link to a Guardian article explaining more about what he does.
If you're concerned by our government's recent move towards censorship in the UK and want to support one of free speech and sexual freedom's most tireless champions, then I urge you to check it out and consider contributing.

2 comments:

  1. you heard what the feminists are doing about freedom of speech?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post and a great cause

    ReplyDelete