Tuesday 23 December 2014

What should he say?

For the next update, I'm adding some code that will let the man talk to you while you're giving him oral sex, or handjobs, or titjobs - anything in the newest scene.
To do this I'm writing a whole bunch of short sentences such as "he tells you that he loves the feel of his sweetheart's mouth". Each one will have some conditions such as traits, personality, situation etc.

I've already written a few dozen, but if there's something you want your man to say then suggest it in the comments! Perhaps a compliment you'd like to hear, or something sweet and romantic, or maybe something a bit mean for when you're hooking up with a jerk.

Be specific if you want - it's fine to have some lines that only appear in certain circumstances. And if you're reading this post after the release I'm talking about has already gone out, you can still make suggestions - there's no reason I can't add new lines in later updates.

5 comments:

  1. How about: 'Doggy wants to hide his bone! Oh yeah, I'm bone smugglin', baby.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm not sure that fits the tone of the other things the NPCs say... in fact, I'm not even sure what trait would have him say that one. There's Crude, and there's Sleazy, but I don't have a Bone Smuggler trait just yet!

      Delete
  2. It would be nice if they expressed preferences about what you could do next, eg switching to mouth.

    On a semi related note, why do they never initiate the pleasuring scene?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think there's some text for the "likes oral" trait, but I'll have a look to see if I can add any new lines like that.
      Men should be able to initiate it, but only in very specific circumstances. Right now they'll only do so from the standing position, and they also need the new Likes Oral trait. It's also not weighted very highly so even a man who meets the criteria won't initiate it before sex starts every time you makeout.
      Maybe I should change it so the action's available to everyone but more likely for men who like oral.. I'm not coding today but I'll think about it.

      Delete
  3. So I wrote about 30 responses or so that I put in a text file. They're a bit many to post here on the blog so I'm going to attach the file in a post in the Newlife thread over at the HF forums. I can't speak to their quality or appropriateness.

    ReplyDelete