Tuesday 14 February 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's everyone!

If you have a special someone then I hope you can spend a happy day together. Of course Valentine's is just another Tuesday really, so it isn't so important if work or whatever is keeping you apart - what matters is being happy when you are together.

If you're single today, then I hope you can find some romance in Newlife. The game's many lonely bachelors are waiting for you to walk into their dreary lives and fill them with passion and romance. Go show them that you're the lovely young lady they've been dreaming about!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's me again. Enjoying the game so far, can't wait to see what you're gonna do next!
    Quick question - what are the requirements to get the Black Jack Sex event? I checked the wiki first but there's nothing on it there.
    I've also noticed some typos, lack of space between the words here and there. I will provide more details as soon as I play the game again. Sorry, haven't thought about copying the text earlier. Also the game doesn't seem to track my black jack scores correctly - I once went from 18 to 14 and I don't think the numbers are supposed to decrease as a PC draws a card. But then again, I haven't played black jack in a long time so the rules might've changed without me knowing.
    Thanks for your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete